Our first international book fair will take place on Sunday October 1st.
Open from 2pm to 4pm, at the Chorlton Irish Club, this book fair will be open mostly to French speaking people wanting to sell or exchange second hand books. However it will also be open to people willing to sell books in other minority languages of the Greater Manchester area.
If you would like to take part and sell or exchange books, tables can be booked by email to email@example.com.
The number of tables is limited, so we kindly request the registration to be done by September 24th at the latest.
The basic rules are simple:
- a payment of £5 is requested for each table, to be paid before September 24th at the latest; if the payment has not been made by that date, the table will be offered to someone else
- this deposit is non refundable in case of cancellation, even iif notice is given
- stall holders are responsible for:
- Labelling their books (prices in GBP only)
- Managing their till
- Managing their stall
- Setting up the stall before 2pm (doors will be open from 1pm)
- Tidying up their stall at the end
- Arts et Cultures en Francophonie has the right to refuse selling of illegal or immoral books; any stall holder doing so will be expelled from the event
A full version of the rules will be sent in a confirmation email after the registration.